Search This Blog

Do you want to teach abroad?

Monday, October 04, 2010

Job Title: english teachers wanted in Shandong
Located at: Shandong, weifang (China)
Vacancy: 2
Salary: $6000 CNY
Requisites:
Required fields of expertise: , Elementary, High School
Details:
This is a job with light working load, free accomodation, friendly people, and nicely paid.
I want to Apply (free)
I want to see similar information (free)
I want to subscrib similar information through email (free)
I want to know about online TEFL course

3 comments:

wheigh said...

find out high quality designer replica try this web-site check my blog review home

Unknown said...

site www.dolabuy.ru her comment is here Source more info here best replica designer

tislesh said...

visit the website designer replica luggage site designer replica luggage why not check here gucci replica handbags

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.